Be True is a pattern I stitched for Anna's competition on Stitch Bitch. I never managed to finish-finish it, though, so I didn't enter it in the competition.
I finished the March pattern for Song of the Weather. Why, yes, I am really far behind! I have started April, and I have to say that I am enjoying hardanger immensely- except Kloster blocks, which I'm a bit bored with (but they look great!).
You know how you put something in a special place so that you won't lose it and then you promptly lose it because you can't remember where you put it? DH & I did that with the screws for our cat carrier, which led to my discovery of some floss and my Arts & Crafts Needlecase from Textile Heritage.
I can't decide if I should make it into a needlecase, of which I have many, or a giant pin cushion, of which I have only one. Not rush to decide, though- I'm sure it will remain in my stitching suitcase with all of my other unfinished finishes for quite a while!
I did change a few things. The dress is supposed to be red, but I changed it to black to be an abaya. I also changed the word "Home" at the top to "Riyadh" in Arabic. The word is a little close to her head, but I'm more or less pleased with how it turned out. Someday it will become an ornament.
And finally, a UFO/WIP that I started probably in 2008. Seriously. I'm proud to announce that while I was in Ethiopia, I managed to finish my cat biscornu! French knots and everything.
And it's in the unfinished finishes pile, right where it will stay!